Sunday, September 9, 2007

Browns' 2007 Opener

Don't Lose Hope

I'm writing this before the game ends. I've seen this movie before.

What do you want me to say? It's only one game - albeit it a bad one.

What did you expect from this bunch? Hey, at least they didn't have any problems getting plays off like the pre-season.

Other than that, I can't think of anything positive to say.

At this rate, RC may not make it to week #6.

Look at the up side, it will force this dysfunctional management team/coaching staff to play Brady Quinn before they, and the blind mice in the local media, want to.

We've seen the past - the future is now.

Think about it, can it be any worse?

By the way, look for some local scribes to go to the "This team has bigger problems than just the QB position" theme.

I can't wait to clean my behind with that copy.

Tell me something I don't know - like did you know the Japanese attacked Pearl Habor on December 7, 1941?

Remember - stay strong Browns' fans. It's only one of 16. Thank goodness.

No comments: